I don’t know how long ago this was actually filmed, but this is very serious, and a prelude to the mark of the beast. If you receive the microchip and 666, you can never be saved, but will end up in the lake of fire forever.
Bill Wiese, The Man Who Went to Hell – 8 minute video. Jesus sent Bill to hell and back so that he could warn all people of the dangers of going to hell. Beloved, please warn your family and friends. Hell is a terrible place to go to, and there is no escape.
I heard this gentleman sing in South Africa many, many years ago, then apparently he went back to Ireland and passed away there. I hope the family of Ken Mullan won’t mind me sharing some of his country gospel songs here. I hope too that the songs will be a blessing to you, and also give him treasure in heaven.
- Across the bridge
- All the praises
- Amazing grace
- Each step I take
- God please forgive
- God’s coloring book – A country gospel song by Ken Mullan
- He’s here for me
- His burdens are greater than mine
- How great Thou art
- I dreamed about Mama last night
- I’d rather have Jesus
- I have a precious friend
- I’ll walk with God
- I saw the light
- It is no secret
- Jesus died for me
- Lead me to my Lord
- My Saviour walks with me
- One day at a time
- Put your hand
- Somebody touched me
- Sunrise tomorrow
- Take my hand precious Lord
- Teach me how to pray
- That’s when I saw the light
- That’s where I learned to pray
- The gifts that God has given you and me
- The upper room
- This world is not my home
- To save us
- What a friend we have in Jesus
- Why me Lord
- Will the circle be unbroken?
- Will You walk with me?
- Wind beneath my wings
- You raise me up I hope you have enjoyed these country gospel songs by Ken Mullan. More importantly, I hope you have received Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord, and had your sins washed away in his precious blood, because that is the only way to make it through the pearly gates. God bless y’all.
- Unexpected journey – Part 1 Jim Woodford shares his story with Patricia King.
- Unexpected journey – Part 2
- Sharing at “The Edge Church” Jim Woodford’s story starts at 46 minutes. Beloved, this is serious stuff. If you have never received Jesus as your Saviour, do it now before the devil kills you and you end up in hell.
- A man in Northern Ireland – healed of Corona virus Someone shared this video on Facebook the other day, and it was such a blessing to me. There are so many dying of the disease, that we must pray for their healing. Maybe share this 6 minute video with others to encourage their faith. In the Bible it is written that without faith it is impossible to please God. The other day I was thinking of how Jesus said that they must pray that their flight be not in winter. In other words, Jesus believed that our prayers could make a difference. So we need to kick our faith into first gear and pray! Look what the Lord has done for Lee in Northern Ireland, and here are a bunch of people singing the song in praise to the Lord.
- Look what the Lord has done – Rhema band and singers. USA Some years back I remember visiting a church in Hamilton where they sang this song. I got so fired up that I was dancing in the aisle!
- Gaither singers They have more words to the song.
- Karen Wheaton
- Life in Christ
- Keith Armstead
- Van Buren First Assembly of God
- Martin Adu
- Lindell Cooley
- Family worship center singers
- Brownsville revival
- New Moon
- Anita Bull Chief
- Jamaica Upriver
- Wheat field early harvest exposed the terror tunnels in Israel. I think this happened in 2014. The video has been removed, but the story in wonderful. So beloved, let us always give all the glory to the Lord. He will not share His glory with another. The Lord is the only healer. I got healed of cancer by saying a prayer of thanksgiving – Ephesians 5,20: Giving thanks always unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Delia Knox – Paralyzed from the waist down – healed in a gospel service A friend sent me this story on Facebook, and I discovered it happened about 9 years ago, but it is such a tremendous story that I have to share it with you.
2. She shares with the church what happened A couple of weeks later she shares with the church how she struggled over the years – depression and hope. She saw a baby that needed healing – and compassion came into her heart – it changed her.
4. The full healing service – 43 minutes – this is fantastic.
I was looking for the country gospel song called: “I didn’t stop dancing,” and this brought me to Gloria Sherry.
- I didn’t stop dancing – my favourite country gospel song by Gloria Sherry I used to sing this song a long time ago, and am singing it again now in my old age.
- One day at a time – with a nice beat and steel guitar. This is also one of my favourite country gospel songs. Many years ago my constant prayer was for the Lord to just get me through that particular day.
- When I sing for Him I think I heard Dolly Parton singing this country gospel song. Very nice.
- Sweet sweet surrender
- I want to be ready
- What a friend I have in Jesus
- He knows the way
- Old rugged cross
- How great Thou art
- Just a closer walk This is the very first country gospel song that I sang in front of people. I was so nervous that I forgot half the words.
- Rock of ages
- One day at a time This sounds like a Nashville recording. Gloria Sherry had this song on the hit parade for a long time.
- One day at a time – At the fireside.
- One day at a time – Gloria Sherry “live” on The Late Late Show.
- One day at a time – This is Gloria Sherry in her old age “live” on stage with a band.
Back in 1996 a lady gave us a tape of Ron Wyatt speaking at a convention and showing a movie of his discoveries. For example – the crossing of the Red Sea. I have seen TV shows and read a book of people mocking the crossing of the Red Sea. In the movie, he shows the chariot wheels at the bottom of the sea! The problem is that Constantine’s mother chose the wrong mountain. The real Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. In the Bible, Paul writes that Mount Sinai is in Arabia. Galations 4:25. The crossing of the Red Sea is in the middle of the Gulf of Aqaba. Ron and his sons filmed that in 1978.
I cannot add the video that we have in our possession because we don’t own the copyright, but I have tried to find other videos on the YouTube that you can check out for yourself.
- Drone to the real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia In the Bible, Paul said that Mount Sinai was in Arabia. All the world maps have it in Egypt. The drone shows the top of Mount Sinai (Jabel El Lawz = Mountain of God’s laws) burnt on top.
- Chariot wheels in the Red Sea found in year 2000
- Artifacts found on both sides of the Gulf of Aqaba, and in the middle – Phantom 300 camera I disagree with what is written below the movie. I think Moses was prophesying about Jesus, not the other guy.
- Danny and Ronnie – Exodus and Saudi Arabia Part 2
- Danny and Ronny – Exodus & Saudi Arabia Part 3
- Joseph in Egypt
- Exodus of Moses at Red Sea – Mount Sinai
- Pharoah’s chariot wheels found in the Red Sea
- The miracle of Noah’s ark with Ronny Wyatt Ronny Wyatt, the youngest son of Ron Wyatt, passed away on July 31, 2015. He and his brother, Danny were with Ron when he made many of his archaeological discoveries- certainly the most important ones. This features Ronny talking about the first trip the 3 made to Turkey in 1977 in search of Noah’s Ark. There is no doubt in Ronny’s mind here of the miraculous nature of the discoveries they made on that first, fateful trip. His emotional account is a testimony of his faith in the revelations of the evidences God has preserved as a witness to the world.
- Noah’s ark – Ron Wyatt’s story
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- THE ARK OF THE COVENANT. This is very important stuff. Ron was walking in Jerusalem when his arm went up and pointed – and these words came out of his mouth: “The Ark of the Covenant is in Jeremiah’s grotto.” This shocked him because he said he didn’t believe in that sort of thing – but it happened to him! Isn’t God good? So then he studied the Bible and came back to dig. The rest is history! Glory to God.
- The blood of Christ In 2 Maccabees 2; 4-8 It says that the Lord told Jeremiah to hide the Ark of the Covenant in a cave. Ron Wyatt says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake, and the ground split right by the cross. Then when the Roman soldier pierced Jesus’ side, his blood flowed down the crack onto the mercy seat which was situated 20 feet below. He took a sample of Jesus’ blood to a lab and had it tested.
- The Ron Wyatt website
- Danny and Ronny share their testimonies Sulphur – pillar by Red Sea – Arabian jail – Jordan jail – Saudis were scared Israel would take over that part of the country – Hezekiah’s tunnel – steel door – 6 Levites died – bodies dragged out – cover stories about a jeep – digging by the garden tomb.
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 1
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 2
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 3
- Ron Wyatt – The Ark of the Covenant, New Zealand 1998
- Ron Wyatt – The Ark of the Covenant – Melbourne 1999
- Henry Gruver meets Ron Wyatt In the movie we have, it is Henry Gruver who introduces Ron Wyatt the the audience.
- The blood cells of Jesus
- Biggest discovery ever – The blood of Jesus test result
- Ron Wyatt talking about the blood of Jesus sample
- Ron’s wife Mary tells her side of the story Her story is very good. She ties up all the loose pieces so I can understand everything that went on. He was very blessed to have such a wife.
- Mary continues her story She shares some very exciting things.
- Jesus greets Ron He tells of his encounter with Jesus.
- Museum artifacts
- Forbidden footage of actual location of Red Sea Crossing & Mt. Sinai These guys share some things I didn’t know. I find all this very exciting. I was re-watching this recently, and 21 minutes into the video – he shows how the sand is melted on the beach because of the pillar of fire. Very exciting!
- The video we have is from the End -Time Handmaidens and Servants So you can contact them if you want a copy of the video that we have.
Jesus told a story about the son who went astray, then came home, and his father gave him a party to celebrate. Luke 15:25. Many years ago I did a little booklet to try and reach people with the gospel, so I have updated it and changed it today, and this is the finished product.
Here are some Bible verses you can check out to see if I am telling you the truth.
Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Mark 16:16 Jesus said: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
John 14:12 Jesus said: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
There is something very special about Galilee, because this is where God touched down on planet earth through His Son Jesus Christ.
In my life, I have had the honour of meeting or getting in very close proximity to some very famous people like Mickie Most, Cliff Richard, Min Shaw, Pat Boone, Billy Graham and Elvis Presley. However the greatest thrill of all was feeling close to our Lord Jesus Christ, and that is what I felt when we were in Galilee. I wished I could have stayed there forever and ever! After being there, I felt inspired to draw the Book of Mark (in the Bible) as a colouring book for children. Since then I have been trying to redo it using the paint programme on the computer. So far I have only got as far as chapter seven. It is here on this website – if you are interested. Anyway, here are some songs and sites of Galilee that help me to try and recapture that special feeling I felt from long ago.
- Stranger from Galilee – John Burns
- Galilee, Galilee – Carroll Roberson
- Stranger of Galilee – Jack Holcomb When I was a kid I heard Pastor Shanklin play the piano accordion and sing this song. I only heard it once, but it felt so special to me. Thank you Jesus.
- Stranger of Galilee – Blue Rock Mennonite Youth
- Stranger of Galilee – Bill Shaw
- On the Sea of Galilee – Emmylou Harris and the Peasall Sisters
- On the Sea of Galilee – Antique Persuasion
- Stranger of Galilee – New Creation Ministries of Zimbabwe
- Blue Galilee – Don Foster
- Travel – 13 min
- Best sites – 3 minutes
- Walked on water – 2 min
- Travel – 11 min
- Driving from Tiberius – 37 min
- Drone – 5 min
- Aerial view and dam wall – 4 min
- Visit and aerial view of Jordan River – 2 min
- Kibbutz Ein-Gev – 4 min
- Holy Land – 5 min
- Walking – 1 min
- Storm – 1 min
- Stroll by Galilee – 30 min