- A man in Northern Ireland – healed of Corona virus Someone shared this video on Facebook the other day, and it was such a blessing to me. There are so many dying of the disease, that we must pray for their healing. Maybe share this 6 minute video with others to encourage their faith. In the Bible it is written that without faith it is impossible to please God. The other day I was thinking of how Jesus said that they must pray that their flight be not in winter. In other words, Jesus believed that our prayers could make a difference. So we need to kick our faith into first gear and pray! Look what the Lord has done for Lee in Northern Ireland, and here are a bunch of people singing the song in praise to the Lord.
- Look what the Lord has done – Rhema band and singers. USA Some years back I remember visiting a church in Hamilton where they sang this song. I got so fired up that I was dancing in the aisle!
- Gaither singers They have more words to the song.
- Karen Wheaton
- Life in Christ
- Keith Armstead
- Van Buren First Assembly of God
- Martin Adu
- Lindell Cooley
- Family worship center singers
- Brownsville revival
- New Moon
- Anita Bull Chief
- Jamaica Upriver
- Wheat field early harvest exposed the terror tunnels in Israel. I think this happened in 2014. The video has been removed, but the story in wonderful. So beloved, let us always give all the glory to the Lord. He will not share His glory with another. The Lord is the only healer. I got healed of cancer by saying a prayer of thanksgiving – Ephesians 5,20: Giving thanks always unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Delia Knox – Paralyzed from the waist down – healed in a gospel service A friend sent me this story on Facebook, and I discovered it happened about 9 years ago, but it is such a tremendous story that I have to share it with you.
2. She shares with the church what happened A couple of weeks later she shares with the church how she struggled over the years – depression and hope. She saw a baby that needed healing – and compassion came into her heart – it changed her.
4. The full healing service – 43 minutes – this is fantastic.
I was looking for the country gospel song called: “I didn’t stop dancing,” and this brought me to Gloria Sherry.
- I didn’t stop dancing – my favourite country gospel song by Gloria Sherry I used to sing this song a long time ago, and am singing it again now in my old age.
- One day at a time – with a nice beat and steel guitar. This is also one of my favourite country gospel songs. Many years ago my constant prayer was for the Lord to just get me through that particular day.
- When I sing for Him I think I heard Dolly Parton singing this country gospel song. Very nice.
- Sweet sweet surrender
- I want to be ready
- What a friend I have in Jesus
- He knows the way
- Old rugged cross
- How great Thou art
- Just a closer walk This is the very first country gospel song that I sang in front of people. I was so nervous that I forgot half the words.
- Rock of ages
- One day at a time This sounds like a Nashville recording. Gloria Sherry had this song on the hit parade for a long time.
- One day at a time – At the fireside.
- One day at a time – Gloria Sherry “live” on The Late Late Show.
- One day at a time – This is Gloria Sherry in her old age “live” on stage with a band.
Back in 1996 a lady gave us a tape of Ron Wyatt speaking at a convention and showing a movie of his discoveries. For example – the crossing of the Red Sea. I have seen TV shows and read a book of people mocking the crossing of the Red Sea. In the movie, he shows the chariot wheels at the bottom of the sea! The problem is that Constantine’s mother chose the wrong mountain. The real Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. In the Bible, Paul writes that Mount Sinai is in Arabia. Galations 4:25. The crossing of the Red Sea is in the middle of the Gulf of Aqaba. Ron and his sons filmed that in 1978.
I cannot add the video that we have in our possession because we don’t own the copyright, but I have tried to find other videos on the YouTube that you can check out for yourself.
- Drone to the real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia In the Bible, Paul said that Mount Sinai was in Arabia. All the world maps have it in Egypt. The drone shows the top of Mount Sinai (Jabel El Lawz = Mountain of God’s laws) burnt on top.
- Chariot wheels in the Red Sea found in year 2000
- Artifacts found on both sides of the Gulf of Aqaba, and in the middle – Phantom 300 camera I disagree with what is written below the movie. I think Moses was prophesying about Jesus, not the other guy.
- Danny and Ronnie – Exodus and Saudi Arabia Part 2
- Danny and Ronny – Exodus & Saudi Arabia Part 3
- Joseph in Egypt
- Exodus of Moses at Red Sea – Mount Sinai
- Pharoah’s chariot wheels found in the Red Sea
- The miracle of Noah’s ark with Ronny Wyatt Ronny Wyatt, the youngest son of Ron Wyatt, passed away on July 31, 2015. He and his brother, Danny were with Ron when he made many of his archaeological discoveries- certainly the most important ones. This features Ronny talking about the first trip the 3 made to Turkey in 1977 in search of Noah’s Ark. There is no doubt in Ronny’s mind here of the miraculous nature of the discoveries they made on that first, fateful trip. His emotional account is a testimony of his faith in the revelations of the evidences God has preserved as a witness to the world.
- Noah’s ark – Ron Wyatt’s story
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- THE ARK OF THE COVENANT. This is very important stuff. Ron was walking in Jerusalem when his arm went up and pointed – and these words came out of his mouth: “The Ark of the Covenant is in Jeremiah’s grotto.” This shocked him because he said he didn’t believe in that sort of thing – but it happened to him! Isn’t God good? So then he studied the Bible and came back to dig. The rest is history! Glory to God.
- The blood of Christ In 2 Maccabees 2; 4-8 It says that the Lord told Jeremiah to hide the Ark of the Covenant in a cave. Ron Wyatt says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake, and the ground split right by the cross. Then when the Roman soldier pierced Jesus’ side, his blood flowed down the crack onto the mercy seat which was situated 20 feet below. He took a sample of Jesus’ blood to a lab and had it tested.
- The Ron Wyatt website
- Danny and Ronny share their testimonies Sulphur – pillar by Red Sea – Arabian jail – Jordan jail – Saudis were scared Israel would take over that part of the country – Hezekiah’s tunnel – steel door – 6 Levites died – bodies dragged out – cover stories about a jeep – digging by the garden tomb.
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 1
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 2
- Danny and Ronny – The Ark of the Covenant Part 3
- Ron Wyatt – The Ark of the Covenant, New Zealand 1998
- Ron Wyatt – The Ark of the Covenant – Melbourne 1999
- Henry Gruver meets Ron Wyatt In the movie we have, it is Henry Gruver who introduces Ron Wyatt the the audience.
- The blood cells of Jesus
- Biggest discovery ever – The blood of Jesus test result
- Ron Wyatt talking about the blood of Jesus sample
- Ron’s wife Mary tells her side of the story Her story is very good. She ties up all the loose pieces so I can understand everything that went on. He was very blessed to have such a wife.
- Mary continues her story She shares some very exciting things.
- Jesus greets Ron He tells of his encounter with Jesus.
- Museum artifacts
- Forbidden footage of actual location of Red Sea Crossing & Mt. Sinai These guys share some things I didn’t know. I find all this very exciting. I was re-watching this recently, and 21 minutes into the video – he shows how the sand is melted on the beach because of the pillar of fire. Very exciting!
- The video we have is from the End -Time Handmaidens and Servants So you can contact them if you want a copy of the video that we have.
Jesus told a story about the son who went astray, then came home, and his father gave him a party to celebrate. Luke 15:25. Many years ago I did a little booklet to try and reach people with the gospel, so I have updated it and changed it today, and this is the finished product.
Here are some Bible verses you can check out to see if I am telling you the truth.
Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Mark 16:16 Jesus said: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
John 14:12 Jesus said: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
There is something very special about Galilee, because this is where God touched down on planet earth through His Son Jesus Christ.
In my life, I have had the honour of meeting or getting in very close proximity to some very famous people like Mickie Most, Cliff Richard, Min Shaw, Pat Boone, Billy Graham and Elvis Presley. However the greatest thrill of all was feeling close to our Lord Jesus Christ, and that is what I felt when we were in Galilee. I wished I could have stayed there forever and ever! After being there, I felt inspired to draw the Book of Mark (in the Bible) as a colouring book for children. Since then I have been trying to redo it using the paint programme on the computer. So far I have only got as far as chapter seven. It is here on this website – if you are interested. Anyway, here are some songs and sites of Galilee that help me to try and recapture that special feeling I felt from long ago.
- Stranger from Galilee – John Burns
- Galilee, Galilee – Carroll Roberson
- Stranger of Galilee – Jack Holcomb When I was a kid I heard Pastor Shanklin play the piano accordion and sing this song. I only heard it once, but it felt so special to me. Thank you Jesus.
- Stranger of Galilee – Blue Rock Mennonite Youth
- Stranger of Galilee – Bill Shaw
- On the Sea of Galilee – Emmylou Harris and the Peasall Sisters
- On the Sea of Galilee – Antique Persuasion
- Stranger of Galilee – New Creation Ministries of Zimbabwe
- Blue Galilee – Don Foster
- Travel – 13 min
- Best sites – 3 minutes
- Walked on water – 2 min
- Travel – 11 min
- Driving from Tiberius – 37 min
- Drone – 5 min
- Aerial view and dam wall – 4 min
- Visit and aerial view of Jordan River – 2 min
- Kibbutz Ein-Gev – 4 min
- Holy Land – 5 min
- Walking – 1 min
- Storm – 1 min
- Stroll by Galilee – 30 min
I heard the Galileans the other day, and just loved their singing and music. They play the kind of Country Gospel Songs I like. The first three songs I am listing are songs I used to sing back in the 70’s in Africa.
- God’s wonderful people
- Me and Jesus
- Don’t point your finger
- Thank God I am free
- The Galileans – In concert – Country Gospel Songs
- I’ve been born again
- Plenty of time
- Poor rich man
- Without Him and He touched me – English and Spanish
- There is a song within my heart – Spanish and English
- The light on the shore
- The answer came
- I’m on tour
- He filled a longing
- Vessel of worship – I’ll never forget, Cordero, Lord You’re the reason for love, Con El Corazon, I’ve come here to sing, Lord to be used of Thee, I don’t know why Jesus loves me,
- There’s a way to cross over
- Plan of Salvation
- Born again children
- I know
- He’s coming back again
- Faith is the key
- Born in the Spirit
- Give up
- Let the world go by
- Who am I
- His hand reached further down
Back in the late 70’s, I was in a record shop in Hillbrow, Johannesburg, and I found an LP of Connie Smith singing “The Baptism of Jesse Taylor.” I was so happy. I had heard that country gospel song on the radio in Virginia, USA back in 1976. Unfortunately I couldn’t find that song on the net, but here are other songs that she sings real good.
You can remember Jesus’ birth any day of the year.
A Gaither video.
Some nice old photos.
7. Family Bible
I had a record of Bobby Bare singing this one. It was written by Willie Nelson.
10. He set me free
15. I saw a man
16. I saw the light
Connie Smith inspired me to sing this song again. I just sang it in my bedroom about an hour ago!
19. In the garden
The man who wrote this song had a vision of Mary Magdalene at the garden tomb, and how Jesus came and spoke to her.
This is a real swinging song that I had never heard before. I must learn it.
Back in the 60’s Pat Luffman gave me a tape of Hank Williams singing this song.
This was the first song I ever sang in front of people, and I forgot half the words!
25. O holy night
26. Plenty of time
This is a very powerful conviction song. Beloved – get on your knees and give your life to Jesus. He is willing to forgive you all your sins. It just takes a couple of seconds to get saved!
I had a record of Pat Boone singing this one.
I had a record of Jerry Lee Lewis playing piano and sing this lovely country gospel song. It was written by Dottie Rambo.
36. Wings of a dove
Connie Smith sings all these country gospel songs so nicely. Thank you.
I heard my wife listening to one of her country gospel songs, and I enjoyed it. Eloise Saayman is from South Africa, and sings in both English and Afrikaans. Her singing and her music and her graphics are quite stunning.
A wonderful old country gospel song that I first heard by Jim Reeves, and recorded myself too in 1972.
Everybody loves this song.
I first heard this country gospel song by Slim Whitman.
Very nice graphics.
This version features Eloise Saayman singing.
Thank you Lord for your blessings on me, He touched me.
Eloise Saayman also writes some of her own songs.
I remember singing this chorus many times a a kid in Rhodesia.
A great old country gospel song.
13. God van reinheid
Very nice graphics.
16. Grace has a face
There is a river, Jesus, just the mention of your name.
I heard this one when I was young by the Keller-York Quartet and Elvis Presley.
19. Help me
This is fantastically done. The singing, the graphics and the music. Thank you Eloise.
20. He’s coming back
21. His hand in mine
I heard this one by Elvis Presley and Jimmy Swaggart.
Standing somewhere in the shadows, Without Him.
23. I know exactly
When I was young a friend sang this song, then I later bought a record of Elvis doing it.
25. I want to
26. Jesus and I
28. Luister my siel
Ms. Saayman singing on a hill.
29. Luister my siel
The official video.
30. Omdat Hy leef
Because He lives.
31. Put your hand
This song was written by a Canadian singer.
I remember as a kid singing this chorus many times at house meetings in Bulawayo. Such a blessing.
35. U is my lewe
38. Worship medley
Dankie Mevrou Saayman vir u wonderlike sang en musiek.
The other day a friend asked me if I knew the song “Come and dine.” So I decided that I needed to learn it off by heart. After that I decided to listen to other people singing the song, and hence I came across the Happy Goodmans, and decided to do this post. I hope you like the songs I have chosen.
I love the steel guitar sound.
3. Born to die
I never grew up in America, so I never heard the Happy Goodmans “live” in concert.
11. I saw the light
Country gospel songs are my favorite type of music.
12. I saw the man
Pastor Marks lent me a record of Jimmy Swaggart singing this song, but some of the words are different. This is my favorite song when I play piano and sing.
18. Look for me
19. Poor rich man
When I was singing in Welkom, someone gave me a record of Bud Chambers singing this song.
20. Shoutin’ sounds
22. The Eastern Gate
23. The Potter
This song became very real to me when I was singing in Cape Town. Table Mountain just seems to dominate everything there.
I have seen the Happy Goodmans many times on the Bill Gaither shows.
28. Who am I
Pastor Marks lent me a record of Jimmy Swaggart singing this song when I was at college in Salisbury.